- ARTICLES & ISSUES
- Editorial Team
Author Guidelines Recommended Reviewer Ethical & Malpractice Policies Article Retraction & Withdrawal Policy Advertising Policy Licences, Copyright & Permissions Policies on Conflict of Interest, Human and Animal rights, and Informed Consent Peer Review and Publication Policies Publication charge policy Complaint Policy
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWERS
Manuscripts submitted for publication in the Asian Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (AJIR) journal was undergone rigorous peer-review by potential reviewers, where both reviewers and authors remain anonymous throughout the review process. The anonymity of reviewers ensures an objective and unbiased assessment of the manuscript by reviewers.
Reviewers are subjected to maintain the important aspects when conducting the review process to maintain journal standard.
- Manuscript Originality and ensure that the journal should not have been published earlier in elsewhere.
- Originality report and the manuscript should not have been published earlier
- Experiments should meet the recognized technical standard
- Interpretation of results and conclusions appropriate and comprehensive standard
- Manuscript language should meet direct and active style, free from grammatical errors and other linguistic inconsistencies.
- Manuscripts meet the journal standard guidelines
- Evaluation of manuscripts is carried out by the journal’s Editors and the invited external peer reviewers according to the following journal standard procedures.